Sarge->Etch: so far so good

Like many others on this list I am tracking "testing" which is now Etch
rather than Sarge. It would be nice to receive regular reports on how
the transition is going. Obviously this depends on what packages are
installed and being upgraded. I have a fairly hefty collection with a
large number of upgrades in the past few days and I'm happy to report
that as of 11:00 CEST I have had no problems whatsoever. It would be a
great service if anyone encountering problems write to this list and let
us know about it. Forewarned is forearmed.
Cheers,
Jonathan