Re: Top posting (a different point of view)

Learn to format your posts properly.  Paragraphs start with an empty
line and should be written in conversational order like in normal
written English.  See standard RFC1855.

On Friday June 10 2005 2:56 pm, Michael Z Daryabeygi wrote:
> I think that one of my personal strengths is my ability to
> objectively listen to both sides of an argument.  But as much as I
> try, I can't understand bottom posters.

Neither can I, they're just as wrong as top-posters.

> No one leaves the entire thread intact as one reply follows
> another.

But you just did!

> So I think the argument of context is bogus.

At least you're good at providing some irony...

--
Paul Johnson
Email and Instant Messenger (Jabber): baloo@ursine.ca