Re: Pre-Port Usability Question

Also..............

Re downloading all 14 images........

I have been listening to my daughter for something more manageable for her.

I have been watching Debian (after receiving many favorable recommendations)

The day Sarge hit the streets, and I downloaded ALL of the images on release day #1 using jigdo.

Then Sarge 31r0a hit the streets a day or two later, and I then had to extract the files from my ISO images, again use jigdo, to rebuild a 31r0a image. All 14 of them.

I am now comfy with jigdo as a result. Learning is a good thing!