Re: how many cd for complete desktop

Joey Hess:
> hacker wrote:
> >
> > Is it 'apt-get install kde' and then 'apt-get install gnome' or is it
> > just installed automatically when you select desktop from the
> > installer menu?
> The latter.

Is there a strong reason why KDE and Gnome are bundled together in this
task? It's been some time since I used tasksel (or aptitude for that
matter) but I remember I was a little bit surprised when both of them
were installed. Most people use either one (or none), I suppose.

I throw away plastics and think about the discoveries of future
[Agree]   [Disagree]