Re: Gateway newsgroup problem (redux - long)

On Jun 10, Tony Rowe <ay986@chebucto.ns.ca> wrote:

> I notice in the following forwarded message: munged From: field, no
> X-Original-Message-ID:, no X-Original-Date:, no debian-user Unsubscribe
> footer.  All of these are signs that the message has been posted somehow
> to Usenet but not gated to the list.
If they can post them, their news server is misconfigured.
If you see them, your news server is misconfigured.
Blame your respective ISPs and ask them to correctly configure their
news servers accordingly to http://www.linux.it/~md/linux-faq .

--
ciao,
Marco