Re: Top posting

On 2005-06-10, Kent West wrote:
> Hubert Chan wrote:
>
>>(David, I think you're to subtle . . . .
>>

> "too".
>
> D'oh!
>
> As long as we're drifting way off-topic (which is a fun thing to do
> sometimes, for a short while):
>
> "you're" means "you are", as in "You're driving too fast".
> "your" means "being possessed by you", as in "Your car is going off a
> cliff, with us in it. Aeieieie!"

  Not to mention:

     loose (rhymes with juice) means the opposite of tight
     lose  (rhymes with booze) means to misplace

     If virus took a latin plural, it could be viri, but never virii.
     The accepted plural is viruses.

--
    Chris F.A. Johnson                     <http://cfaj.freeshell.org>
    Shell Scripting Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach, 2005, Apress