Re: have to reload the CD again ?

belahcene wrote:
> Hi,
> I downloded some CD of debian-31r0 ( 1 to 5 ), after that the iso have
> changed to debian-31r0a,   must I to reloaded what I have done, or only
> to continue with the new CD's ( debian-31r0a-6 to  debian-31r0a-14 ).
> in fact I don't need the update-security.

If you don't need the updated security (which I think you will), then you
don't have to bother downloading the CDs again.  The only thing you have to
change is to uncomment the security line in your /etc/apt/sources.list file
when you're installing from CDs.  That's the only difference between 3.1r0
and 3.1r0a.  If you are installing by any other method (e.g. internet),
then there is no different between the releases.