upgrading to stable sarge produces Segmentaion fault

Hi,

I upgraded to stable sarge.

Unfortunately there appearing errors with two packages: sendmail and
apache.

The apache package install ok, when /etc/init.d/apache start is called:

------------------------

Configuration syntax error detected. Not reloading.

/usr/sbin/apachectl: line 186: 10119 Segmentation fault      $HTTPD -t

At configuring the sendmail package a similar error appears. For example
if I call makemap at command line it just says 'Segmentation fault'.
Since 'makemap' is needed at configuring sendmail it can't be configured
completely.

For the time beeing I installed the old version of sendmail again
(thanks god it worked, so I have email at least).

I really would appreciate if someone can help me. I don't know what to
do anymore.

Florian.