Debian on an ECS RS480-M mother board.

I'm looking to put together an inexpensive Socket 939 system for just general computing as my main computer just died the other day. I intend to run Debian Sid on it and would like to know if anyone has any experience good or otherwise with the ECS RS480-M mother board. I see that the NB/SB is quite popular in several AMD based laptops.

The mother board has the following:
North Bridge: ATI RS 480
South Bridge: ATI RS 400
Graphics: On Chip (Radeon X300-based. 2D/3D graphic engine)
Audio: Realtek ALC655 6-Channel audio CODEC

Thanks JR