RE: System won't boot with USB CardReader plugged in...

> Yesterday I bought a Hama Usb 2.0 CardReader and it works pretty well.
> But during the next boot-up, the system hung after the message
So you able to get through initial bootloading?

If not, then check your BIOS settings, it should have
a setting to [En|Dis]able booting form USB. Is your
reader loaded with Card while booting, if yes than I
_strongly_ urge to check your BIOS settings.

Regards,
Atul P Talesara
http://the-shaolin.blogspot.com/
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you
want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you
with all they have!