Re: 3.1_r0a ?

On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 17:13:48 +0200
Hans du Plooy <hansdp@sagacit.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 2005-06-08 at 09:31 -0400, Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
> > 3.1r0a fixes a minor bug in the originally mastered CD/DVD images
> > that caused the installer to insert `testing' instead of sarge into
> > the sources.list of a newly installed system.  You really only need
> > it if you are going to install more systems from the CDs.
> Like I will be!  Thanks - that's a reasonably bothersome bug if you're
> jigdo-ing the images over a 64k line....

It would be a pain to have to start downloading it again just for that,
yes. But it's fairly trivial to fix the line in sources.list after you
have installed the system. Certainly easy enough that I wouldn't worry
about it unless I was going to keep the cd around for several months to
do installs on a dozen servers or something.

Jacob