Re: 3.1_r0a ?

Hello *,

[ partially following your Reply-To ]

On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 05:13:48PM +0200, Hans du Plooy wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-06-08 at 09:31 -0400, Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
> > 3.1r0a fixes a minor bug in the originally mastered CD/DVD images that
> > caused the installer to insert `testing' instead of sarge into the
> > sources.list of a newly installed system.  You really only need it if
> > you are going to install more systems from the CDs.
> Like I will be!  Thanks - that's a reasonably bothersome bug if you're
> jigdo-ing the images over a 64k line....

Shouldn't be a problem, since jigdo is supposed to only download the
necessary changes, and not the whole CD again.

Anyways, I guess you won't need to download anything at all, please
read the original announcment at
<http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/06/msg00003.html>,
it explains how to fix this problem locally.

Cheers,
Flo