Re: ical ?

On Tue, 7 Jun 2005, stan wrote:

ON some older Debian machines I have a neat lightweight calender
appliacation called ical. An apt-cahce search on a fairly recent install
does not seem to reaeal it's present in the current Debian world.

Am I overlooking something? If not, what hapened to it?

I used to use ical too, and liked it a lot, before woody anyway. I don't remember exactly, but I think the Debian package was orphaned for woody and I switched to 'remind' as an appointment solution. However, a couple of minutes of googling turned up <http://www.annexia.org/freeware/ical> and there appears to be a package for sarge (the only version I checked). So, check it out, maybe it still exists.