Re: OT: USB mass storage on KNOPPIX 3.8.1

* Jan Leewe Behrendt <leewe.behrendt@web.de> [2005 Jun 07 00:56 -0500]:
> Hi Nate,
> check your dmesg output after having connected the device. It should say
> something about the device name assigned to your camera.
> I don't know anything about your kernel config but you also need scsi support
> as well as scsi disc support included - either as a module or within the
> kernel...

Thank you, Jan.  Between your suggestions and ABrady's suggestion that
KNOPPIX uses /dev/ub[a-z] I can mount my camera again,

Thank you very much!

- Nate >>

  Amateur radio exams; ham radio; Linux info @  | free since January 1998.
             http://www.qsl.net/n0nb/           |  "Debian, the choice of