X Config Probs.

Dear sir,
             I am a redhat linux user. I have installed debian linux
with 2.6.8-1-386 kernel. I can't configure the X. So is there any
command as redhat-config-xfree86 to configure the X server or what r
the steps to configure the X server. My video card's chip is nVedia
Gforce MX 200 with 64 MB VRAM. How do I start the services in
particular runlevel & how to make them permanent so that I get then
in the next boot up.
             Please reply as soon as possible.
Frm,
Abhishek.