sources.list testing problem

Hi everybody!

I'm having a weird problem when I edit my sources.list. I recently upgraded
from woody to sarge, and to do so I commented the entire file and left only
one line:

deb http://ftp.br.debian.org/debian/ sarge main non-free contrib

Everything worked fine, but when I tried to replace "sarge" for "testing" on
the sources.list file, I get the following error when running aptitude or
apt-*:

W: Couldn't start source package list http://ftp.br.debian.org testing/main
Packages
(/var/lib/apt/lists/ftp.br.debian.org_debian_dists_testing_main_binary-i386/
Packages) - stat (2 No such file or directory)

I get this errors for all 3 sections, main, non-free and contrib. I've loged
in ftp.br.debian.org and checked that the testing directory does exist, and
is no more than a link to sarge, so I really don't know why I'm having this
problem, since the "stable" that I used before (with woody) worked.

Thanks in advance,

Marcelo

Yahoo! Mail, cada vez melhor: agora com 1GB de espaço grátis! http://mail.yahoo.com.br