Re: HP 3325 Inkjet on Sarge

Alban Browaeys <browaeys.alban@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
Le Sun, 29 May 2005 12:04:54 +0000, shatam bhattacharya a écrit :

The problem is when I try to print a test page, the printer is unresponsive. Using the web interface the error shown is -
client-error-not-possible

<SNIP>
Alos check /var/log/cups (and if needed up the log level in
/etc/cups/cupsd.conf)

Make sure that your /var partition is not full. That same error is what let me know that mine had filled up last time (due to a large number of old files ion /var/cache/apt/archives).

--
Marc Shapiro
mshapiro_42@yahoo.com