Re: knoppix HD-install problem

Hi,

Try http://www.knoppix.net/ for info on how to install knoppix. If memory
serves me right, there are at least 3 different ways. I get the impression
you've chosen the most severe route. I suggest you try again with one of the
simpler installations.

To save your downloaded files you can collect them together with jigdo-lite
and then burn the ISOs to CD. Unfortunately I can't remember where the files
are saved on the system.

When you are ready to install again, please take small steps when upgrading.
This will improve your chance of finding out what went wrong.

I am interested in your progress, so will try again to help if this does not.
All the best.

--
Robert "roach" Spencer
Pietermaritzburg