Re: Discover device drivers built into a kernel image

On Sat, Jun 04, 2005 at 01:35:32AM +1200, Chris Bannister wrote:
> On Tue, May 31, 2005 at 04:42:26PM -0300, Paulo M C Arag?o wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Apologies in advance for the basic question. I'm counting on the
> > everlasting patience and generosity of the list members. I googled to no
> > avail in search of an answer.
> >
> > How do I discover which device drivers are built into a given kernel
> > image, not accessing the sources ?
>
> less /proc/modules
>
> oops that's all of them isn't it

I think that would show the ones that are NOT built into the running
kernel.

I also think that perhaps the OP wanted to compare available kernel
images before he decided to install one of them.  I'm afraid I can't
help there, but if the information is availbale, I'm sure somebody
on the list would know where to find it... :)