udev, usb mouse et Xfree

I have a little problem with my X, usb mouse and udev.

It works great, udev make a symlink from /dev/input/mouseX to /dev/usbmouse.
In my X config , I use /dev/usbmouse.

The problem is when I remove and try to replug my mouse.  I can't get it to
work anymore.  If I use a symlink from /dev/usbmouse to /dev/input/mouse0,
when I replug the mouse, the /dev/input/mouse0 is not accessible anymore
(used by X?) and udev set the mouse to mouse1 (or mouse2 then my touchpas is
active).

I tried to tell udev to name my mouse /dev/usbmouse (not a symlink).  It
works, even in X, but I can't use the mouse in X.  'cat /dev/usbmouse' give
me output, but no screen movement...

Is there a trick to be able to (un)plug the usb mouse and still be able tu use
X?

	Nic Cola