Re: Will Sid go nuts?

On 6/2/05, s. keeling <keeling@spots.ab.ca> wrote:

> So edit sources.list to say "sarge" instead of "testing", and watch
> what others are encountering.  Once you see how stable sarge is and
> how others are doing with the new testing, change "sarge" to testing
> and track the new testing.

FYI

I'm wanting to stick with woody for the months to come.  I just went
to my /etc/apt/sources.list file and replaced all 'stable' to 'woody'.
 Several replacements were made.

saved the file, and did apt-get update.  No error messages.  I seem to
recall reading that woody will still be around for a year or so.  I'm
perfectly happy with woody and reallly don't feel like changing
anything yet.

--
Regards,
dbp