SQUID using NAT

Hi folks,

I'm reading squid's howto's and I'm missing one information regarding
the topology I built at home: where should I use my proxy if it is
part of a LAN? In other words, it has a not public IP address??

INTERNET =====HUB===== HOST_A  (lab) //eth0 (dinamic) // eth1: 192.a.b.c

                         HOST_B (squid) //eth0: 192.x.y.z

I have squid runnin into the HOST_A and i wanna migrate it to HOST_B.
My doubt is, how wil it work if it has no communication w/ the
internet? should I change my topology? If not, what should I do to
squid poiter to outside interface of HOST_A?

Thanks,

Romulo Sousa