Re: Discover device drivers built into a kernel image

Hi Keeling, Jacob and Peter,

On Tue, May 31, 2005 at 03:52:58PM -0400, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> If it's enabled in the kernel, you can also do
>
> zcat /proc/config.gz
>
> It's been a long time since I've used a stock Debian kernel, so I don't know
> if they have it enabled by default.

Thanks to you all. I appreciate your patience with newbies.

Peter, /proc/config.gz doesn't exist on my machine, so I suppose the
stock Debian kernel I'm using (2.4.27-2-686) doesn't enable it by
default.

Peter, BTW, your web pages are really useful. Someone had recommended
the one about System.map and I browsed around all of them. I liked your
method of writing pages to structure and clear up what you've been
learning.

Paulo