Re: Leafnode timing out on news server that works with a news client.

Steve A wrote:

> Run leafnode in full verbose mode to see what's happening. Then you should
> see what the "previous condition" is.
>
> I've run into this once, I seem to recall it can be a previous instance of
> Leafnode running. Did you check running processes ?

Thanks for your advice.  I now think the problem is that my ISP's news
server is dropping the connection while leafnode is "considering" the
articles.

I'll check with the ISP's Linux-users' newsgroup, but I think I may have to
try something else (cnews?) instead of leafnode.