Re: VPN server recommendation

Chavdar Videff,

> A fellow administrator suggested that we used OpenVPN.
> The only VPN I have heard about is Poptop.
>
> Is OpenVPN a good choice? Are there better alternatives?

Insofar as I haven't used OpenVPN, I do not know if the alternatives I
have are better or not...

I've only used FreeSwan, which does the job connecting two sites
together. There's also OpenSwan, iirc, which is better at updating their
stuff. (The trouble with FreeSwan was that updates happened rarely, if
ever)

--
regards,

Christopher Pharo Glæserud