interesting boot problem

Ok. Here is the story. I have Debian Sarge CDs. I can boot the first
cd on my laptop and install Debian easily. But when i want to boot
that cd with my old pc which is P2 i cant boot it. But, i can boot
other distro's cds with that machine, Slackware and Knoppix is an
exapmle. So i cant figure out where is the problem. I copied the cd
and try, but no solution. I have a CDrom which is SONY and CD-WR which
is ASUS. I cant boot the cd by using both of them. This is so
interesting and i cant find any suggustion.