Fwd: Re: Probably a stupid question but...

Subject: Re: Probably a stupid question but...
Date: Thursday 26 May 2005 18:20
From: SA <n0td1scl0s3d@ntlworld.com>
To: Paolo Alexis Falcone <pfalcone@gmail.com>

I downloaded the netinst image, put it on a CD and booted my machine with it
 - after a few questions I get this:

"No kernel modules were found. this is probably due to a mismatch between the
kernel used by this verion of the installer and the kernbel version available
in the archive

if =yiu are installing from a mirror you can work aropund this problem by
choosing to install a different version of the Debian.  The install will
probvably fail to work if you continue without kkernel modeuls" (only without
the spelling mistakes).

No I can't make any progress at all - anyone know what to do?

thanks,

SA