Oracle 9i on Sarge

Hi,

I'm trying to get Oracle 9i going on my new sarge system. The installer fails with the following error:

error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

After some googling, it turns out that Oracle 9i needs glibc 2.2.2, whereas I have (I think) version 2.3.2. (I'm not real clear on how this libc stuff works.)

So:

1. Can I have two glibcs on one system? Or is this an either/or situation?

2. Is there a debian package that'll satisfy my Oracle dependency? Would libstdc++2.10-glibc2.2 do it?

Some of my googling has pointed to an RPM compatibility package which I could alien, but there must be a Debian Way.

Thanks for any help.

/JVL