Re: Regarding unresponsive Debian maintainers (was: Re: Open-Source environments for Java)

Hi, Jeroen.

Thank you very much for your reply.

On May 23 2005, Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:
> There is the MIA effort, led by myself, that does periodically look for
> activity for all maintainers and inquire if activity is lacking.

That's nice to know. I regard this as a QA task that the project should
take very seriously.

> If you have specific maintainers/packages, please send a mail to
> mia@qa.debian.org.

Yes, I will do after sarge is released. One more reason to wish it to be
released soon.

I have already some packages/maintainers on mind.

Thanks, Rogério.

Homepage on freshmeat:  http://freshmeat.net/projects/algorithms/