Re: Java printing on Sarge

Have you setup a java enviroment for your system yet?  It may be as simple as
following this page:

http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-java-faq/ch11.html

HTH,

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and
ever wanted.."
http://counter.li.org #384146  284016