Java printing on Sarge

Hello all,

I'm not sure if this post fits in group, if not please tell me.
I'm a newbie when it comes to debian, so please bear with me.

I have problem printing from a java when updated to Sarge. The printer
list is almost emty! It only contains one printer that cannot be
accessed!
The same java application works on prior versions of Debian. Here I can
choose between all the available printers in the print dialog.
I'm using CUPS printing, and other applications find
the installed printers OK.

Could it be some simple configuration I've missed?
Any idea anyone?

Thanks,
/Kid