Re: Firefox pdf plugin suddenly broken

On Sat, 2005-05-21 at 21:51 +0000, Pollywog wrote:
> On Saturday 21 May 2005 09:37 pm, Patrick Wiseman wrote:
>

> > I spoke too soon.  It worked once, and then stopped again.  I can't
> > purge xpdf-utils because cups-pdf needs it.  Any other thoughts?
> >
> > Patrick
>
> If you don't have the mozplugger package installed, try installing it.  That
> might fix it for Firefox.  Make sure you have a symlink in your
> mozilla-firefox plugins directory that points to mozplugger.so

I tried using mozplugger and in my case it stopped acroread (as plugin)
from working. When I installed acroread, mozilla-acroread and
acroread-plugins and things went back to normal.

I used this site to get acroread packages
# deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ unstable main

> 8)

Ivan Teliatnikov                phone: +61 2 9351 2031
F05, Edgworth David Bld.          fax: +61 2 9351 0184
School of Geosciences           email: ivan@geosci.usyd.edu.au
Univrsity of Sydney               www: http://www.geosci.usyd.edu.au
Australia