Re: firefox

On Saturday 21 May 2005 01:56, Brian Martin wrote:
> I have after a great deal of sweat installed Firefox
> on Woody ....can i now apt-get remove mozilla
> WITHOUT  wiping firefox ?????????

Depends.  If you installed firefox with apt-get install, then apt-get remove
should warn you about related packages that command will affect.  Otherwise,
if you installed firefox manually, you'll have to manually check for
conflicts I guess.

--
Lee.

Please send replies to the list, not to my email address.