Can we define a Key Binding for mouse click in FVWM

Hi List

FVWM was well know for it's hightly configuration. It's have lots of keybinding
which enable me to do nearly every by Keyboard

But one thing bother for I long time, I want a hot key binding badly:
When I use the hot key, It should just like Left Click of the mouse.

I googled a lot and find nothing.

the Following is a key binding for move the cursor
this is my key binding
Key Left        A       SM      CursorMove -30 +0
which means Ctrl+Alt+Left the cursor will move 1/3 left of the screen

I find this is very useful for us to move the cursor of the mouse

Thank you for you attetion!

--
You will always get the greatest recognition for the job you least like.