Re: An EXCELLENT Microsoft ... MS is in trouble from OpenSource OSes like Linux

Derrick Hudson wrote:

| >  making vacuums.
| | Is that a reference only us greybeards would understand? ;)

It's a play on the word "suck".  If software sucks, its bad.  If a
vacuum sucks, it is working.

-D

You could also interpret it as Microsoft can't do anything right so if they started making vacuums their products (vacuums) wouldn't suck, which would be bad. (For anyone who paid for them!)