Re: Please, stop mail massive

On Tue, May 17, 2005 at 07:27:21PM -0500, Ian Cottrell wrote:
> I've never tried that.  I tried to post a message through Usenet, but
> received a (n automated) reply saying that you had to be subscribed to post
> and giving the subscription address.  So, I subscribed and am now getting
> 'mail massive'.  But, I can post! (=:  ..................Ian

You don't have to be subscribed to debian-user in order to be able to
send emails to debian-user@lists.debian.org. But apparently you do
have to be subscribed somewhere if you want to post through Usenet.

Public GnuPG key: keyserver.net ID 0x1735C5C2
"Let your advance worrying become advance thinking and planning."
 - Winston Churchill