Re: Please, stop mail massive

Ian Cottrell wrote:

Is it possible to subscribe to the list, yet no receive it via e-mail? I'd much prefer to read it via Usenet, but if I'm not subscribed, I can't post.

I don't think so, but you could configure your mail client to throw the messages away I suppose.

Another option, and that's what I do, is to read the list via gmane's mail-to-news gateway. In fact I follow almost all mailing lists that I'm interested in that way. Just read http://gmane.org/ for a bit of explanation, add news.gmane.org to your news client and subscribe to gmane.linux.debian.user.

Roel Schroeven