Re: Recommended Debian book?

Deboo ^ <knowledgeful@gmail.com> wrote:

> What is a good book on debian for and intermediate users?

  I'm a newbie to Linux, but I have found several titles useful (you should definitely get used to using 'man' pages, 'info', listservs, wikis, etc., though!):

1. Debian GNU/Linux Bible (new version soon to be released, maybe in June)

2. Essential System Administration (by Frisch) [Thanks Laurabelle!]

3. any number of books published by O'Reilly -- you can search by publisher at places like amazon.com, or just head over to the O'Reilly website.

  If you're interested in learning some low-level programming, Linux Programming by Example (by Robbins) is excellent.

Dave W.