Re: Upgrade to XFCE 4.2 now?

Simon Huggins wrote:
On Sun, May 15, 2005 at 04:17:57PM +0200, Matthias Kaeppler wrote:

Simon Huggins wrote:

Xfce 4.2 won't make sarge.

I know. That's why I asked if it's worth waiting for the next shift, because once Sarge becomes stable, it's likely that XFCE 4.2 will soon be in the /new/ testing branch.

Yeah sure.

Xfce has official Debian packages in experimental right now so there is
no need to use the os-works/os-cillation stuff.

Wrong. Sid (unstable) still has 4.0x. I want 4.2.x.

Um, no read what I wrote.  There are packages in _experimental_ in
Debian.

Have a look at:
http://packages.debian.org/experimental/x11/xfce4
if you still don't believe me :p

Simon.

:D Sorry.

Thanks for all the info guys, I have it up and running now.

--
Matthias Kaeppler