Re: clock speed trouble

Thanks for the suggestions. I tried noacpi as a kernel option and
adding in "toshiba" to /etc/modules, and my machine starts off at full
speed. So it doesn't appear to be any of those. I've installed
cpufreqd but it complains that I don't have a cpufreq interface in the
kernel - should I recompile, bearing in mind this is an old Portegee
7020CT with a Pentium II 366?

cheers
Dave