Re: Firefox extension and themes install

On Sat, 14 May 2005 19:12:18 -0700
Freddy Freeloader <fredddy@cableone.net> wrote:

> What is also puzzling about this is that an entire working directory
> acts as if corrupted when moved from /root to a regular user's /home
> directory.   I have tried this with 3 different regular user accounts
> and they all act the same way.  Not a one of them can install
> themes/extensions or use an entire firefox/mozilla directory that
works
> for root.

The last time I installed an extension I had to save it to my hard
drive, then on the file menu go to open to load the .xpi file.

I think this was in 1.0.3, so if they were going to tweak it again in
1.0.4, it could be changed again yet again.

Later, Seeker