Re: Please help: Accidentally wiped off the whole hard disk!!!

Deboo ^ wrote:

> I have lots of data on it,  useful data and lots of linux things I
> wouldn't like to lose. Can someone help?

I've had luck with gpart[1] in the past, it'll scan the disk and find
any partition boundaries (oh the fun of accidentally writing a rescue
floppy image to /dev/hda).

[1] http://www.stud.uni-hannover.de/user/76201/gpart/  (there should be
a package in debian/main too).

--
Stephen Patterson steve@patter.mine.nu http://patter.mine.nu/
Linux Counter No: 142831 GPG Public key: E3E8E974