DHCP & VPN

Hello!

My client system is Debian Sarge, with eth0.
It should to get IP address from DHCP server of my ISP.
Up to now I use the static method to assign to eth0 the IP, but
from 23. may will be the dhcp method in use.

So I must to configure the system for that.
I try to configure my system to use the dhcp method:
- install the dhcp-client
- edit the /etc/network/interfaces:
    auto eth0
    iface eth0 inet dhcp

    auto tunnel
    iface tunnel inet ppp
	provider tunnel

- edit the /etc/dhclient.conf:
    supersede router-discovery 0

/etc/init.d/networking restart

route:
Destination     Gateway         Genmask         Flags Metric Ref    Use Iface
aaa.bbb.ccc.d   *               255.255.255.255 UH    0      0        0 ppp1
192.168.0.0     *               255.255.128.0   U     0      0        0 eth0
default         eee.fff.gg.h    0.0.0.0         UG    0      0        0 eth0

The default gw should to be the:
default         aaa.bbb.ccc.d   0.0.0.0         UG    0      0        0 ppp1

and not the abowe. Then I can use the tunnel for access the Internet.

In the /etc/ppp/options file I have the:
defaultroute
usepeerdns

options among others.

How can I configure the dhclient, eth0, ppp  and pptp to use the DHCP
and VPN service of my ISP?

Any suggestion will be appreciated!

--
Regards,