To: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2005 1:58 PM
Subject: Re: Please help: Accidentally wiped off the whole hard disk!!!

On Friday 13 May 2005 18:32, Deboo ^ wrote:
Since it's not yet formatted, I would think there must be a way to
recover all the data still. I could install this knoppix on the small
3 GB hdd and connecting the big hdd, try to recover. Is there a
program I can use to recover the data?

Yes, there is a program around for recovering partition tables. I just don't recall the name. But wait for someone to point you to it. In other words,
don't get impatient and break stuff before you get a good answer ;)

--
Lee.

Please send replies to the list, not to my email address.