Re: Please help: Accidentally wiped off the whole hard disk!!!

Quoting Jason G Skala <skalaj@jasonskala.com>:

There is a great program out there called Stellar Phoenix
http://www.stellarinfo.com/
It is not free however it does work and works well I have used it on my NTFS drives and linux drives even used it on a Tivo Drive. The program is a read only so you will need a working machine and enough drive space to copy data off the drive in question. Hope this helps you.

Check out parted.  If you remember approximately how big each partition was,
then parted will be able to find it:

http://www.gnu.org/software/parted/parted.html
http://www.gnu.org/software/parted/manual/html_mono/parted.html#SEC24

-Roberto