Re: [newbie] Compile Kernel 2.4.18 with dynamic module support

On Thu, May 12, 2005 at 04:46:11PM -0500, Tony Vandiver wrote:
> Hi Jon,
>
> What am I screwing up here?  my subject was [newbie] ...  not Re: [newbie]
> ...  and the to address was debian-user@lists.debian.org  What do I need to
> do differently to start a new thread?  I did actually start the email with
> a reply all so I could catch the list address, but I changed the body and
> the subject and removed the particular To: address.  Is that what's making
> my posts mess up?

Yes although you changed the body and the subject line, the
mailing-list software knew it was "supposed" to be part of the another
thread and placed it there for you, ( i guess it uses message-ids and
voodoo) no big deal but sometimes it will
bury your email where you might not get as many people to see it.

--
Angelina Carlton