Re: mecoder deal with two files

On Friday May 13 2005 07:59, BingYU wrote:
> I have two file 1.avi 2.avi  which are ripped form one big video file,
> source.avi
> [...]
> now I want merge 1.avi 2.avi to one video file (put them together in one
> file

Get transcode, it comes with a program "avimerge" to du just that. The sad
thing is that it seemed to be quite buggy the last time I used it, but that
was quite some time ago.

If you can get away with using OggMedia containers, I suggest you do that. The
tools for those (package: ogmtools) were much better back then. Playback
might be a slight problem though, I had to rebuild the xine package from
source for that. Demultiplexer for Windows are also available and appear to
be stable, so even WMP can play the files.

--
Got Backup?

Jabber: Shadowdancer at jabber.fsinf.de