[newbie] Problem upload with file-server (samba, nfs, ftp and ssh)

Hello all,
I have a file-server (with debian/unstable) with samba, nfs, ftp
(wu-ftpd) and ssh service. When I upload big file from client to server
with samba and ftp I get some errors and the transfer crash. With nfs I
got none errors, but the system crash. Ssh go very well but why the
transfer with nautilus is slower?

My nfs configuration is:
/home            192.168.1.2(rw,no_root_squash,nohide,sync)
and mount with
user,bg,rw,hard,intr,noauto

Samba is in share mode and the upload dir have this options:
	comment = Upload
	path = /home/winshare
	force user = andrea
	force group = andrea
	read only = No
	create mask = 0777
	directory mask = 0777
	guest ok = Yes
	hosts allow = 192.168.1.4
	follow symlinks = No
	delete readonly = Yes
on windows the error is:
	Impossible copy file: the net name is not available (translated from italian)

wu-ftpd is with defaults options
on linux with nautilus the transfer hung, with gftp sometime transfer, sometime don't transfer and I get "transfer stalled"
on windows I can delete file but if upload a file I get "You don't have permissions", with same user login I use on linux.
Thanks and pardon for bad english, I'm learning it.
Andrea Beciani