Re: Firefox: Selected profile is already in use

On Wednesday 11 May 2005 17:56, Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
> I've had situations where I wanted to be able to run using two
> different proxy configurations.  The only way I found to do this was
> using multiple profiles.

FWIW, you can do this in Konqueror by setting it to use the usual environment
variables for proxies, and then switch proxies by just setting the variable
before running it.  Much the same to a user, I guess, but I think the
konqueror approach would be much lighter in terms of code.

--
Lee.

Please send replies to the list, not to my email address.