cups print to samba host

Hi, I got some problem printing to a windoze server with a local connected
hpdeskjet 920. the printer is default shared as "hpdeskj"

On my laptop I have cups installed, both client and server for locally
installed printer/scanner and to be able to print to this hp920.
Some days ago I had to reinstall my laptop and I have installed the same
application now as last time, also used the same .conf files.
I can connect to shares on the windoze box without problem, the same
account name on debian as on the windoze.
when trying to print as I did before reinstlling I get the following error
in cups: "Connection failed with error NT_STATUS_BAD_NETWORK_NAME"

As I sayd, I can connect to the windoze box's share with the name and
name.domain and ipaddress. I get the same error in cups after 60sec with
all tree options, name, name.domain and ip. I can also ping the host.

Im runnig Sarge, 2.6.8-2-686
mad:~# dpkg -l cups*
uppercase=bad)
||/ Name            Version         Description
+++-===============-===============-==============================================
un  cups            <none>          (no description available)
pn  cups-pdf        <none>          (no description available)
pn  cupsomatic-ppd  <none>          (no description available)
ii  cupsys          1.1.23-10       Common UNIX Printing System(tm) -
server
pn  cupsys-bsd      <none>          (no description available)
ii  cupsys-client   1.1.23-10       Common UNIX Printing System(tm) -
client progr
ii  cupsys-driver-g 4.2.7-10        Gimp-Print printer drivers for CUPS
ii  cupsys-driver-g 4.2.7-10        Gimp-Print printer drivers for CUPS
un  cupsys-pstorast <none>          (no description available)
pn  cupsys-pt       <none>          (no description available)
un  cupsys-server   <none>          (no description available)
mad:~#
ii  gs-esp                         7.07.1-9                       The
Ghostscript PostScript interpreter - ESP version
mad:~# dpkg -l samba*
uppercase=bad)
||/ Name                           Version
Description
+++-==============================-==============================-============================================================================
ii  samba                          3.0.14a-1                      a
LanManager-like file and printer server for Unix
un  samba-client                   <none>                         (no
description available)
ii  samba-common                   3.0.14a-1                      Samba
common files used by both the server and the client
pn  samba-dbg                      <none>                         (no
description available)
pn  samba-doc                      <none>                         (no
description available)
pn  samba-doc-ja                   <none>                         (no
description available)
un  samba-tng-common               <none>                         (no
description available)
mad:~#

the cups error.log say just the same as the error above.

Anyone pls.

/ernst-magne